[rt-users] Global saved queries

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 28 11:09:22 EST 2005

At Monday 2/28/2005 04:55 AM, Mattias Nordstrom wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Is it possible to somehow create global saved queries, available to
>everyone? If
>not, where can I find the saved queries in the database to duplicate them for
>every user?
>
>TIA

Mattias,

You can only save searches by group or by user through the default rt
interface - not globally.

However, you can create components that display links to pre-defined
searches - here's an example:

<A HREF="Search/Results.html<% "?".$m->comp('/Elements/QueryString',
Query => " Owner = '".$session{'CurrentUser'}->Id."' AND ( Status = 'new'
OR Status = 'open')",
Rows => 50,
Page => 1) %>">New and Open Tickets I Own</A>

Steve