[rt-users] question on config file flags

Oscar Gonzalez rakxzo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 12:07:31 EST 2005

I'm trying to install RT, and I think I messed up on my first attempt
so I want to ask this before I go on.

On the installation guide, it shows all the optional packages to add
to the config script.  two of them refer to the webserver user &
group.  The default is www for both, but in my case it is apache.  I
suppose I need to change this...

Along the same lines, do I need to add an  rt user, an rt group,  a
database named rt3, a db user rt_user?  Or do these get created later
during the install process?  I'm pretty new at this so any help would
be extremely valuable.

thank you.

--
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes
off your goal.