[rt-users] Making progress -- need help with httpd.conf

Oscar Gonzalez rakxzo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:04:47 EST 2005

Hello again,  thanks to those who've helped me today, I am making
progress I think... but I'm not stuck at another point in the install.

I have added the following entry to my apache conf file...

<VirtualHost X.X.X.X>
    ServerName rtsystem
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
    PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat
    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
    <Location />
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler RT::Mason
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>
RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ http://X.X.X.X$1/index.html

I believe this is how the instructions say to add the info, where
X.X.X.X is the ip of the server.

Apache is running okay, a restart or reload works fine after making
the changes above but when I try to go to http://X.X.X.X  or
http://X.X.X.X/index.html  the browser goes to a blank page and I get
shis on the error log on the apache server...

*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x0b1b67b0 ***
[Mon Feb 28 16:56:18 2005] [notice] child pid 7543 exit signal Aborted (6)

Any ideas?

Thank you!

--
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes
off your goal.