[rt-users] finding semi-composed emails

Tony Bowden rt at tmtm.com
Mon Jan 10 13:02:02 EST 2005

One of our users has a habit of clicking 'reply', typing a response, and
then getting distracted somewhere, and never actually sending the
response until he rediscovers it in one of his mozilla tabs a few days
later.

He's noticed that RT logs the event of him clicking 'reply', and so has
asked if there's a way to run a query for the tickets where that has
happened but no actually response has been made.

I've had a look but can't find an obvious way to query this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tony