[rt-users] go back after merging one ticket in another

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Tue Jan 11 09:07:20 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 11:53:45AM +0100, Emmanuel Lacour wrote:

> Is there a way to go back when using the merge into another ticket
> relation. Or at least, I would like to change the target ticket (I
> looked at the database and found th links table, but it doesn't semms to
> be the only place to change such thinks).

I changed the target id in links tables (target,localtarget,localbase)
and the effectiveid in tickets table and it seems to works. Anyone can
confirm that I didn't forget something?

--
Emmanuel Lacour ------------------------------------ Easter-eggs
44-46 rue de l'Ouest  -  75014 Paris   -   France -  Métro Gaité