[rt-users] What means this / Coding error?

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Wed Jan 12 07:06:08 EST 2005

This mean that
1) encoding is UTF-7 but compliant only with unicode 1.1 standard.
2) Encode.pm is perl core module that can convert from one encoding to
another. It supports only limited list of the encodings.
3) Encode.pm doesn't support this encoding, I don't know why.
4) RT uses Encode::GUESS in this key. See RT_Config.pm for how to choose
list of the encodings to try.
5) We have similar problem here, but all that messages with such
encoding is spam for us.
6) Yes, it may be a problem if some "real" UserMailAgent uses such
encoding to send messages.