[rt-users] Search summary shows previous search totals

leon at iwa-solutions.com leon at iwa-solutions.com
Wed Jan 12 14:17:11 EST 2005

I had a user point out a problem with searches in RT.  I have also been
able to recreate the problem.
When a search is done that returns more than one page and pages 2,3,....
are viewed the next search that is done shows the total pages from the last
search.  The subsucent search shows the correct tickets.  Just not the
correct count.

My system is:
Fedora Core 2
RT 3.2.2
Mod_perl 1.99
DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.15

I seem to remember that updating searchbuilder is a possible answer but
have been unable to find any verification.

Most anything is easy after you've done it successfully a few times

Leon Sonntag