[rt-users] RT3 - Creation of new user for email.

Ben Butler ben.butler at c2internet.net
Thu Jan 13 12:34:34 EST 2005

Hi,

I am running RT3 on Debian with Apache2 and Postfix.

The good news is I have got it all setup nicely and working so far.

The problem I have got is I am getting the following message when sending a
test message into the system.

"RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow for
the creation of a new user for your email."

I need to be able to accept tickets from Users that are not already setup in
RT.  How do I allow this, I have tried Google but to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Ben Butler
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
C2 Internet Ltd
Alvaston House
Alvaston Business Park
Nantwich
Cheshire
CW5 6PF
W http://www.c2internet.net/
T +44-(0)845-658-0020
F +44-(0)845-658-0070

All quotes & services from C2 are bound by our standard terms and conditions
which are available on our website at:

http://www.c2internet.net/legal/main.htm#tandc