[rt-users] Custom fields

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:52:11 EST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:42:30 +0000 (GMT), Oluwatomisin Ilori
<tomisilori at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks all for the previous posting. Please, I need assitance regarding
> creating custom fields. I've created it and I need to have email addresses
> of admin cc's of a queue populated into it in working on a timed
> notification. but i really don't know how to go about this. I've created a
> cronjob. Thanks for any assistance.

This is a Bad Idea(tm).  A custom field is a column of type varchar
(255) (iirc) and can only hold a small amount, where you can have any
number of people on the watch list.

Please explain the problem you're trying to solve more broadly and we
can probably assist.

--
Andy Harrison