[rt-users] Installed on debian sarge ok - but need to get basic email sending working with postfix

Kevin Bailey kbailey at freewayprojects.com
Tue Jan 18 15:11:44 EST 2005

i have found some stuff in the log.....

Jan 18 20:09:53 localhost RT: RT::Scrip=HASH(0x9d8deac): Couldn't
prepare Open Tickets
(/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Scrip_Overlay.pm:346)
Jan 18 20:09:53 localhost RT:
<rt-3.0.12-19-109.0.0331767004733763 at freewayprojects.com> #19/109 -
Scrip 4  (/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:92)
Jan 18 20:09:53 localhost RT:
<rt-3.0.12-19-109.0.0331767004733763 at freewayprojects.com>  No recipients
found. Not sending.
(/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:257)
Jan 18 20:09:53 localhost RT:
<rt-3.0.12-19-109.14.7192714687555 at freewayprojects.com> #19/109 - Scrip
5  (/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:92)
Jan 18 20:09:53 localhost RT:
<rt-3.0.12-19-109.14.7192714687555 at freewayprojects.com>  No recipients
found. Not sending.
(/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:257)
Jan 18 20:09:54 localhost RT:
<rt-3.0.12-19-109.12.909606347107 at freewayprojects.com> #19/109 - Scrip 6
<rt-3.0.12-19-109.12.909606347107 at freewayprojects.com>  No recipients
found. Notsending.
(/usr/share/request-tracker3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:257)

Have checked it out but (currently) can't figure it out - any help
gratefully received!

kev

--
Kevin Bailey <kbailey at freewayprojects.com>