[rt-users] RE: Undefined subroutine &Scalar::Util::weaken

Rajesh Menon rajmen at olemiss.edu
Mon Jan 24 10:34:37 EST 2005

I am running RedHat Enterprise AS 3.0 on a Dell PowerEdge 2650 server.
Apache version is 1.3.31 and mod_perl is 1.29. The default version of perl
is 5.8.0 (came with RedHat). RT was using this version before. I think an
update of packages messed it up.

I didn't have to upgrade anything. All I did was to re-compile mod_perl and
apache. Also I recompiled RT to use perl 5.8.6 (which I installed on an
alternate location leaving the default perl intact).

Hope this answers your question.

Raj

Rajesh Menon
Systems Administrator