[rt-users] Tables rt 3.2.1 -> 3.4.0.RC6

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Wed Jan 26 14:44:53 EST 2005

Okay, I think I can load the 3.2.1 dump into mysql, then run
sbin/rt-setup-database as the upgrade describes.  The instructions
show using --datadir=etc/<version>.  The etc/upgrade contains 3.1.?
and 3.3.0 & 3.3.11.  Do I need to run the rt-setup-database with version
3.3.0 dir and then run with 3.3.11 dir?

                                   Thanks.

--
Scott T. Hildreth <shildret at scotth.emsphone.com>