[rt-users] Multiple instances on one machine?

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Jan 28 08:28:10 EST 2005

HI,

If you are going to do this... which I have in my test/qa environment you
have to run fastcgi, mod_perl cannot be loaded twice.  Otherwise is works
fine.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby