[rt-users] Implementing Statistics

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Jan 28 10:19:30 EST 2005

Any reason you are not installing the package within the RT tree?  The
package is supposed to intergrate into the RT infrastructure.  At least
that is my understanding.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby