[rt-users] Re: Dont't send requestors replies to themselves

Marc Baudoin babafou at pasteur.fr
Tue Jul 5 13:45:14 EDT 2005

Marc Baudoin <babafou at pasteur.fr> écrit :

> I'm running RT 3.4.2 and I'd like to change the way replies are
> handled.  When the requestor replies to a message by the owner of
> the ticket, he gets back his own message because of this global
> scrip (or so I believe):
>
>    On Correspond, Notify Requestors and Ccs with Global Template:
>    Correspondence

In fact it's because I set the $NotifyActor to 1 (so that the
AdminCCs get their own messages but that makes also requestors
get their own messages).

Now with $NotifyActor to 0 (which is the default), requestors
don't get their own messages.  Neither do the AdminCCs (which is
not what I want, I believe I'll have to hack Notify.pm...).

Thanks to Rick Russell hor his help.

--
Marc Baudoin           |   Institut Pasteur
<babafou at pasteur.fr>   |   Pôle informatique - systèmes et réseau