[rt-users] Troubles with the Search interface

Olivier Horec olivier.horec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:53:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm having troubles using the RT's Search interface :

When I try the query : Owner.RealName = 'MyRealName' I get "Found 0
tickets" (I should normally find some tickets).
(I get the same answear with Owner.RealName LIKE 'MyRealName')

But when I use the Name instead of the RealName, I get these tickets :
Owner.RealName = 'MyName' => "Found 8 tickets"

And when I use the keyword : LIKE, I don't get any ticket :
Owner.RealName LIKE 'MyName' => "Found 0 tickets"

When I try queries without Owner (with Requestor for example), the
results seem to be good.

Any suggestions?

PS : I use RT v3.4.2 with Apache v1.27 and MySQL

Thanks, Olivier