[rt-users] Problems w/ Install on Debian

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at ftpb.com
Thu Jul 7 10:48:55 EDT 2005

Yesterday I sent an email to the list about moving over to the new
server and was succesfull w/ the data however I having several issues.

1.  When I view a ticket on the left side of the window, I do not have
any of the Display, History, Basics, Dates, People, Jumbo or Links
showing up.

2.  When I click on Tickets I receive the error: "The requested
URL /rt/Search/Listing.html was not found on this server."
I have setup Apache per the INSTALL.Debian and it looks like this:
# For request tracker JtJ
Alias /rt /usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html
Include "/etc/request-tracker3.4/apache-modperl.conf

Thanks in advance for help