[rt-users] Missing dependency test in the RT3.2.3 download - Cache::Simple::TimedExpiry

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Tue Jul 12 10:59:25 EDT 2005

"Ruslan U. Zakirov" <Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru> wrote on 07/12/2005 09:16:50
AM:

> > In the real world, yes. But when you're behind a firewall, not allowed
> > ftp, and have to pull the Perl modules down via browser one at a time,
one
> > needs to make sure to get all dependencies. :-)
> HTTP_PROXY/FTP_PROXY environment variables?

Sorry to get so far offtopic on this list, but we cannot download anything
*at all* w/o prior approval, and it can only be downloaded once (someone
else downloads then emails me the downloads). So I get all the perl mods,
when I go to upgrade I have to request a download of any updated modules
again, wait, and install them by hand one at a time. I can't set up our RT
servers to automatically pull stuff down, the proxies block http and ftp
downloads.

:-)

joe