[rt-users] Drop down menu

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 14 14:48:53 EDT 2005

At Thursday 7/14/2005 07:31 AM, Hilde T Lauvset Rafaelsen wrote:
>I want to show the Custom Fields in a drop down menu, rather than in a
>list.
>
>Does anybody know how I can tell RT to show CF in a drop down menu? I
>assume there is a way to tell RT to show the database results in a drop
>down menu?

I just made a mod to Elements/EditCustomFieldSelect to do this - I just changed

   size="<%$Rows%>"

   size="<% $Multiple ? $Rows : 1 %>"

This will still display a multiple-select element as a multi-line list. If
you want ALL select elements to be displayed with just one line, you could
use size="1", or omit the size attribute altogether.

Steve