[rt-users] Any way to Admin RT without the web interface?

Michael Herz mherz at rigakumsc.com
Wed Jul 20 12:08:10 EDT 2005

I have spent nearly a week looking on Google and on this mailing list's
archives. While I have found some information on resolving tickets
through email I have not found any information about doing all Admin
functionality through email (take, open, reply, comment, resolve,
etc...). I don't think I'm the first person to have wanted this so if
anyone has any information or can provide any links on the subject I
would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your time.

-Michael