[rt-users] Query builder date searches bug or ist my system?

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 18:41:16 EDT 2005

Hi there;

My system: rt-3.2.3 (I know I need to upgrade 3.4, I'll be doing that in a
couple of months)
Perl v5.8.6 under linux ,DBIx::SearchBuilder v1.26;mod_perl v1.999020;Mysql
4.12 and apache2
I have a strange problem in Query builder, when searching on Created ,
Lastupdated or any date related search, if for example I need tickets
created on  20/07/2005, the results I get are tickets created on 19/07/2005
... if I query tickets created today I get the correct results
Tailing rt.log I see that the query going in is correct 'Created =
20/07/2005', the time stamps in the ticket display and Tickets table are
corrects, both RT and the system (Gentoo) are set to BST ...
Has anyone else had a similar problem, I searched the mailing list and did
not find anything ?
Any suggestions of how to tackle this?

Many thanks;

Roy