[rt-users] RT Doubt

Rodrigo Blanco rblanco at ats-connection.com.br
Thu Jul 21 10:42:17 EDT 2005

            Hi folks,

            I would like to know if there is a feature to change the
type of a custom field. For example, "Custom Field 1 - DateTime".
            Because, in the query builder, when I need to create a
clause in the query to filter some tickets, these custom filters are
being filtered incorrectly.
I imagine that these fields are compared like String Type. How can I
solve it? Because, we have some custom fields that maintain dates,
times, integers and others.
Then, I think that they need to be managed with a different logic to
filter correctly.

An important thing is that in the query builder for built-in fields, for
different types of fields, the option to filter is different as well.

Thanks in advanced.

Rodrigo