[rt-users] A script to find certain information in the rt3 database

Vicki Stanfield vicki at progeny.com
Thu Jul 21 15:28:55 EDT 2005

I am wanting to write a script to directly query the mysql backend of my
rt3.4.1 installation. I need to pull out the meat of the tickets that
meet a certain requirement. For instance, I want to get ticket IDs for
any tickets with THISPHRASE in the title or anywhere in the history. I
looked in the wiki and the FAQ, and was surprised not to have seen this
mentioned. Is there another place I should have looked? Thanks in advance,

Vicki