[rt-users] Lost of history after upgrade from 3.0.11 to 3.4.2

Juan Mas juan.mas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:12:19 EDT 2005

If you check out the README there is a section that will explain that
there are 3 separate scripts that you need to run.  I dont have the
information in front of me but it was pretty easy to figure out once
you find it in the upgrade notes.  I was having the same issue when I
upgraded, couldnt see History but after I ran the scripts it was fine.

On 7/25/05, Will Maier <willmaier at ml1.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 10:51:32AM +0200, ogigondan at coframi-toulouse.com wrote:
> > i made an upgrade from RT 3.0.11 to 3.4.2. I use a test server.
> > I have respected the procedure, doing a "make upgrade" and executing the
> > database uptade sripts, but the history doesn't appear in the view of
> > tickets.
> > Can anybody help me please ?
>
> Don't know if I can help, but I'm in a similar situation (RT3.2.3->3.4.2 w/
> local customizations). The upgrade ran fine (using both a parallel install and
> the 'make upgrade' path), but I can't see ticket histories. Reading the list and
> changelogs, it seems like database upgrades should do the trick (or at least
> have worked for other folks). I haven't run the upgrades for fear of mangling
> our ticket databse -- is this a legitimate concern? Should I feel comfortable
> upgrading the objects straight away or is a backup necessary?
>
> --
>
> Will Maier

-Juan