[rt-users] rt-mailgate error: The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It said: no hacking!!ok

Oleg Shnayderman tanoleg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:08:50 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am having a trouble with our rt system.
We have several queues there. The problem is only with support and
support-comment queues.

here is the example:

pooh:/home/olegs# /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Support --action
comment --url https://localhost/rt < messagelog.txt
RT server error.

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
said:

no hacking!!ok
Ticket: 2228
Queue: Support
Owner: Nobody
Requestor:

pooh:/home/olegs# /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Support --action
correspond --url https://localhost/rt < messagelog.txt
RT server error.

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
said:

no hacking!!ok
Ticket: 2225
Queue: Support
Owner: Nobody
Requestor:

However, if I do the same 'rt-mailgate' to different queue, everything
is normal with no error(s)

pooh:/home/olegs# /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Dev.US --action
correspond --url https://localhost/rt < messagelog.txt

Does anyone know what it is or where I can search/find an answer for
this problem?
Thank you in advance.

Oleg

[I am running Debian 3.1 Linux 2.6.7-1-386
with Exim4 and RT3, perl 5.8.4 and mysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.22, for
pc-linux (i386)
]