[rt-users] Re: Doubt in LDAP Overlay contributed code in RT

Victor oliveaddict at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:38:38 EDT 2005

Ahalya,

I use Mosemann's code, but there are apparently various ways to tackle
LDAP auth on RT.  You will need to install the correct Perl modules.
Your distro might provide RPMs, or you can always use CPAN:

bash$ perl -MCPAN -e shell
cpan> install Net::LDAP

Make sure you have all the necessary LDAP packages installed before
compiling your own Perl Net::LDAP module (openldap-devel, openldap,
openldap-clients).  Hope this helps.