[rt-users] Adding and Deleting CC emails from tickets....

Gregg Gavin ggavin at orange.us
Wed Jun 1 14:44:38 EDT 2005

Hello Again,

            One other separate but related question regarding incoming
RT emails.  I have ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs set to true; which allows
me to have a ticket come in via email and the CC addresses are "bound"
to the ticket.  Any subsequent emails, either adding additional CC
emails or removing CC emails doesn't update in a similar fashion.  I am
pretty sure someone has wanted to do this, is there a way to pull it
off, basically extend the ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs past initial
ticket creation?

Thanks!