[rt-users] Shredder for requestors?

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru
Fri Jun 3 12:14:59 EDT 2005

Danial Klimkin wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Howard Jones wrote:
>
>> Does anyone already have a tool like RTx-Shredder to remove
>> "orphaned" Principals, and their associated junk? I guess the
>> requirement is Requestors who are only associated with deleted
>> tickets, or no tickets at all.
>
> I'd like to have a tool like it too. Someone got it?

I plan continue Shredder development in the near future. This is not
easy to clear users and be sure that you didn't break RT because almost
all tables depend on users table.
also shredder require test suite to be writen, in other case you can't
be sure it does delete only data you requested.

Patches are wellcome.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.