[rt-users] strange mail problems

Spielefanpages Mag Spielefanpages at gmx.de
Mon Jun 6 04:03:44 EDT 2005

Hi!

I have upgraded rt from 3.0.10 to 3.4.2 on a test system. on that system
everything works fine! the only problem on the system was the performance.
so i installed rt on a better pc without changing the configuration i made
for the previous installation on the test system. on the new system
everything works fine except the mailing. if a ticket is opened or resolved
the owner oder the admincc don't get mail as the would from the test system!
i have compared the RT_Config.pm of both systems and the user/group rights.
i don't see any differences!

if i resolve a ticket on the test system i see in the ticket's history:
#     Mon Jun 06 08:20:13 2005  RT_System - Outgoing email recorded
[Show]

But I don't get a message like that on the other system!
I have no idea where I can seek for the failure.

best regards,
chris

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++