[rt-users] Re: starting ticket number

Adrian Carter cartera at lei.net.au
Mon Jun 6 18:28:44 EDT 2005

I've reset it on MySQL with InnoDB by simply adding a ticket with the
appropriate number via phpmyadmin, then editing the Primary Index. this
updates the starting number.

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au