[rt-users] Error Running Mutiple Instances

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru
Tue Jun 7 06:57:55 EDT 2005

Stephen Turner wrote:
> At Monday 6/6/2005 04:53 PM, Kevin Sonney wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to run two RT instances on one box.
>> Modperl 2.0
>> Apache 2.0.49
>

> Kevin,
>
> I think with modperl you need to be running two separate instances of
> Apache.
With MP2 - no, you need separate perl interpreters for your virtual
hosts. You should add some Perl* option to server config(see
http://perl.apache.org) that say modperl use standalone perl interpreter
for virtual host. You should add this option before "PerlRequire
...webmux.pl"(this to be sure that all webmuxes run in own perl env).