[rt-users] RT with RHEL4

William Harrison harrison at itrd.gov
Wed Jun 8 10:03:07 EDT 2005

Well, the error states it can't utar the specified file. Does the file exist? And if so, can you untar it manually?

I think its more an issue with CPAN than with RedHat being the distro.

Can you install the module manually?
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Test::Inline'

Can you install any module manually?
perl -MCPAN -e 'install MIME::Base64'