[rt-users] rt and oracle

Maciak, TJ tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Thu Jun 9 13:43:06 EDT 2005

Joe,

Did you place this "Set($DatabaseType , 'Oracle');" in the file
/opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm ??

Im trying to set up Oracle db too but having problems on the user creation
from the db script but
I have been able to get it to create the tables, sequences, triggers etc. in
my oracle db successfully.

T.J. Maciak

Internet/Intranet Developer
Department of IT