[rt-users] Scheduling of RT tickets or calendar integration?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jun 9 23:36:55 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 08:32:48PM +0100, Mike Dent wrote:
> is there any way to schedule tickets in RT and have these displayed in
> some kind of calendar, webcal or similar?
>
> It would be nice to be able to view available dates/times and then
> schedule tickets to these empty
> 'slots' .
>
> I cant find any mention of this functionality on the wiki or google.

This is something I'd like, too, and I'm not sure it's possible to the
degree we'd like.  I suspect you'd have to find a way to key-number the
time slots in a week, and cross link it to a resource scheduling
calendar manually.

Cheers,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me