[rt-users] Customize spreadsheet output?

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 10 13:38:16 EDT 2005

At Friday 6/10/2005 01:25 PM, Rick Russell wrote:

>Some managers at my site would like to use RT (3.4.2) to create some
>metrics. However, the spreadsheet output (the link at the bottom of
>query results) appears to have the same fields every time, regardless of
>the format specification of the original query.
>
>This is odd, since RT definitely passes the format specifier to the
>spreadsheet module, but it seems to ignore it.
>
>Does anyone have a canned solution to this problem?

Yes - we developed a download that downloads the displayed fields. I'll try
to post something on the wiki in the next few days.

There is a slight glitch with our solution that shows on some, but not all,
of our RT instances - it's possible to work around it, but perhaps if I
share it someone can figure out the problem.

Steve