[rt-users] Permission Denied message on Mail.pm

Juan Mas juan.mas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:32:44 EDT 2005

Hi all,

For some odd reason last night we had a bunch of instances of apache
denying access to opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm giving the
following error

[Tue Jun 14 12:02:11 2005] [crit]: Permission Denied
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:719)

I noticed the time was off of the log as its not even 12 here.  And
now, e-mails are working fine.  It was just for an 8 hour window last
night.  Now its completely working fine.  There hasnt been any apache
restart or anything it just started working again.. any ideas?
--
-Juan