[rt-users] $LogoURL

Dwyer, Mike # ATLANTA Mike.Dwyer at globalpay.com
Thu Jun 16 15:58:07 EDT 2005

I have placed in the same directory as "bplogo.gif"
(/usr/local/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images) my own image file (both .gif
and .jpg ).Given them the same owners and permissions also. Then changed
my "/usr/local/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm" to use the new image file (see
below). Restarted my webserver, but still nothing, still using
"bplogo.gif". WHY???????

("gplogo.gif" is my logo file.)

# $LogoURL points to the URL of the RT logo displayed in the web UI

# Set($LogoURL , $WebImagesURL . "bplogo.gif");
Set($LogoURL , $WebImagesURL . "gplogo.gif");

/mike