[rt-users] $LogoURL

Brookes, Iris Iris.Brookes at tdsecurities.com
Thu Jun 16 16:42:54 EDT 2005

Hi:

Try this:

1. Create directory tree --> /usr/local/rt3/local/html/NoAuth/images and put your gif file.
2. Create directory tree --> /usr/local/rt3/local/html/Elements and copy /usr/local/rt3/share/html/Elements/Header file to your new directory.
3. Modify Header file --> replace bplogo.gif with your gif file name.
4. Shutdown restart apache.

Iris