[rt-users] Comment when ticket transfers queues

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru
Fri Jun 17 15:47:46 EDT 2005

Vicki Stanfield wrote:
> I am trying to determine how to get RT to prompt for and add a comment
> to the ticket when it is transferred to another queue. I tried editing
1) RT adds transaction to the ticket that ticket was moved from queue A
to queue B.
2) You can't force user to add comment whe he moves ticket to another
queue. Learn your users explain thier movement.
3) You can notify queue and/or ticket watchers that ticket was moved.

What exactly do you want to do?