[rt-users] Changing 'owner' to list privlidged users only in bulk/query builder

Adrian Carter cartera at lei.net.au
Sat Jun 18 04:38:51 EDT 2005

Evenin all,
    How can I rejig the query-builder and bulk to make the owner field
be free-text, or split it so it lists only privliged users and maybe add
another field for 'requestor' that is free-text?

    I basically want to reduce the load time as I really only search on
owners and occasionally on 'requestors', and would much prefer it
free-form for 'requestor' and priliged for 'owner'.

What/where do I hack, or is there a patch for it already?

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au