[rt-users] how to configure RT to receive but not send email

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 20 10:59:37 EDT 2005

At Monday 6/20/2005 10:38 AM, Labonte, Phil wrote:
>I need to configure RT to receive email and create a ticket (which it
>does), but I need to configure it to not send out any emails to
>customers.
>
>Is there a way to disable this temporarily?

We implemented a new config variable that can turn off outgoing email - we
use it mainly when bulk-loading tickets from a legacy system. It involves a
small mod to one of the perl modules. Let me know if that's the kind of
thing you need.

Steve