[rt-users] Message not recorded

Chris Simiskey csimiskey at westhost.com
Mon Jun 20 18:45:55 EDT 2005

I have seen a similar problem with my RT installation running 2.0.15.
What we have been able to deduce in these situations is that the ticket
was created with one e-mail address and then the person uses a different
address to try and add correspondence. For example, if I have a mailbox
which has a reply-to address different from what the mailbox's actual
address is, then I would get the permission denied (assuming the ticket
gets created with the main address, not the reply-to address.

-Chris S.