[rt-users] Owner Changed from xxxx to Nobody

Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com
Thu Jun 23 11:51:00 EDT 2005

There should  be User->Name being displayed for Owner, other than the
default 'Nobody'.

Regards,
Ahalya Nathan
Senior Programmer / Analyst
Information Technology, Metropolitan Utilities District
(402) 449-8218 phone
(402) 449-8131 fax
ahalya_nathan at mudnebr.com

Mike Forrester <mikef at pocketlint.com>
Sent by: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
06/23/2005 10:47 AM

cc
rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject
Re: [rt-users] Owner Changed from xxxx to Nobody

I did some more poking around and I noticed that none of my 'Owner' drop
down lists every show anyone but 'Nobody'.  I view and modify users via
Configuration -> Users and Configuration -> Global -> User Rights.  This
behavior exists for even the 'root' user.

Be sure to check out the RT Wiki at http://wiki.bestpractical.com