[rt-users] Help Please

Atom Powers APowers at PyramidBrew.com
Thu Jun 23 11:47:14 EDT 2005

What virtualhost directives do you have? I assume you must have at least two
if you are getting conflicts.
Make sure they are not using the same ip/port combination and/or
directory/alias/DocumentRoot directives.

----
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.

Atom Powers
Systems Administrator
Pyramid Breweries Inc.
206.682.8322 x251

________________________________

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Dhfs
AdminTechs
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:26 AM
To: rt-users at fsck.com
Subject: [rt-users] Help Please

Hello,

            We have just installed RT using RPM installs and it actually went
reasonably smoothly after a month of trial and error.  I am curious to know
if anyone else has had a problem with the virtualhost in Apache.  I added the
necessary section, but I get a warning message that it is conflicting with
another vitualhost.  If I remove the virtualhost section that I added, when I
try to hit the server from another I get the error message 403 access
forbidden.

            Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, and would earn you
5000 karma points toward the next life.

IS Technician

Division of Food and Housing

The University of Texas at Austin