[rt-users] mod_perl2 compatibility

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Sun Jun 26 21:01:01 EDT 2005

At 08:53 AM 6/26/2005, Chris Meyer wrote:
>Can someone clarify the current state of mod_perl2 + Apache 2.x
>compatibility for RT 3.4?

Here's the text of from the Apache section of the README:
>mod_perl 2.0 isn't quite ready for prime_time just yet;
>We _strongly_ recommend that you use Apache 1.3 or FastCGI.

>It would be nice if this information was stated unambiguously in the
>installation guides.

Jesse has said several times that he welcomes suggestions on wording
that would be less ambiguous than that.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"