[rt-users] Installation of request-tracker3 on Debian

Pieter van der Spek pieter at West.NL
Wed Jun 29 03:55:50 EDT 2005

On 06/29/2005 08:58 AM, Pieter van der Spek wrote:
>>I got it working after stuffing around... I also use FCGI for various
>>reasons
>>
>>At a glance.. your suffering the problem of Perl libraries... check RT
>
> "the problem of Perl libraries"? What do you mean?

I deinstalled all libraries that had a different version (between RT3 and RT3.4)
according to the package info.
Next I first reinstalled RT3, upgraded the RT2 installation and finally upgraded
to RT3.4. This worked.
Would have been nice if the RT3.4 installation had been more clear on this point.

--
-- Pieter van der Spek, pieter at west.nl, West Consulting B.V., +31 15 2191 600