[rt-users] SelfService/Display.html patch

Jon Daley bestpractical at jon.limedaley.com
Wed Jun 29 11:55:12 EDT 2005

 	I noticed today that Display.html (in SelfService) has a couple
bugs in it.  (unless I am thinking about things incorrectly)

It does not respect the Display Mode/Show Headers variable appropriately
for the ShowHistory include.

It does not set the URI variable, and so the link to "Full Headers" goes
to the wrong place.

Changes attached.