[rt-users] Re: Help w/ Dirk's HideGlobalScrips per queue

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Thu Jun 30 16:55:46 EDT 2005

Please disregard. I ran the make install multiple times which appended code
to DeactivateGlobalScrips - once I cleaned that up, everything works fine!

Joe Micciche

----- Forwarded by Joseph Micciche/00/Progressive on 06/30/2005 04:53 PM
-----