[rt-users] Saved searches

Scott Thomson SThomson at uua.org
Wed Mar 2 14:17:03 EST 2005

Hey Ron,

My workaround to this is that I bookmarked all my frequently run
searches and stuck them in a folder in my bookmarks toolbar.  Works
great if you don't need to share with a lot of people and just need
something simple to work with.

To bookmark a search, create or load it, then right click on the "show
results" button and select book mark this link.

In theory, you could add buttons using the bookmarks URL.

HTH,

Scott

Scott Thomson
Unitarian Universalist Association
Information Technology Services - Helpdesk
25 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108
617-948-6109  Fax-617-725-8886
sthomson at uua.org

Please use Helpdesk at uua.org for requests.