[rt-users] Different Auto Response for different Queue...

Thomas Earl tearl at cacdhh.org
Thu Mar 3 12:37:24 EST 2005

Greetings to all,

Yesterday (with help from Mark Roedel), I got different emails placed in
to the right queues based on where the email was sent to... Works
great... In the spirit of always wanting more (or at least my boss
always wanting more), today I need to send a different auto reply based
on which the email was sent to... i.e. Mail comes in to helpdesk at blah
dot com, I want it to respond with one message and if it comes in to
client-support at blah dot com, I want it to reply with a different
message.

I have looked through the scrips section of the documentation and I
didn't find anything that would help me, but may be I wasn't looking
right...

Thanks!

Tom